Christmas is once again creeping up upon us. For this most wonderful time of the year, why not treat the people close to you with some of the tastiest and delicious Christmas treats. Christmas is always a fun time, and this is especially true when you are giving out treats to those closest to you. In this article, we have listed over 15 Christmas holiday treats that you can make and prepare for your family, friends, and people at your office.
The Best Christmas Treats For This Upcoming Holiday
1. Perfect Sugar Cookies: It wouldn’t be a Christmas holiday without sugar cookies. I mean what else are you going to leave Jolly Ol’ Saint Nick?
2. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites: Cheesecake is great for any time of the year. With this treat, what you will want to do is cut the cheesecake into small bite-size pieces so that everyone can taste the splendor that is cheesecake.
3. Peppermint Bark: Chocolate and peppermint combined together. Is there anything that chocolate doesn’t go good with?
4. Gingerbread Cookies: Run, run as fast as you can. But sorry, Mr. Gingerbreadman, this holiday you will be caught. It just isn’t Christmas without gingerbread cookies.
5. Confetti Party Squares: Yet another fantastic chocolate blend mixed with marshmallows, nuts, jelly beans, and whatever else you can think of.
6. Dark Chocolate Pound Cake: This heavenly cake is a gift all unto itself. You can make delicious drinks and desserts using Monin Syrup or Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce. Check out a recipe below.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- Beat butter and shortening, then add sugar and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat in vanilla and Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Bake chocolate pound cake in a greased ten-inch tube pan at 325° for 80 – 90 minutes, or until chocolate pound cake bounces back when touched lightly in the center with finger.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and fresh raspberries if desired.
7. Christmas Light Cookies: Sugar cookies plus M&Ms. Need we say more?
8. Christmas Fudge: For fear of speaking ad nauseam about chocolate—fudge. Enough said.
9. Santa’s Trash Cookies: Sugar cookies combined with Hershey kisses. The best treat to give someone under the mistletoe.
10. Creme Brûlée Sugar Cookies: Tired of the sugar cookies and chocolate? Why not consider these caramelized cookies. Yes, you read that correctly, caramelized cookies.
11. Peanut Butter Blossoms: Peanut butter mixed with chocolate. And no, this is not Reeses Cups.
12. Easy French Macarons: A light, tasty, and delicious treat.
13. Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks: This treat is a very decorative treat. You place three sugar cookies on top of one another. However, in between each cookie lies green frosting to simulate the illusion of a Christmas tree.
14. Christmas Blondies: This tasty Christmas treat is basically just cookie dough that is combined with M&Ms, Hershey Kisses, and crushed up Oreos. Yum!
15. Gingerbread Fudge: A great compliment to go with your cookie dough!
16. Mini Gingerbread Houses: The gingerbread people you will soon devour will need a place to stay until their demise.
17. Reindeer Bait: This tasty assorted mix of pretzels, chocolate, jelly beans, and other sweets is a great snack for the kids.
18. Melted Snowman Cookies: This treat is a combination of sugar cookies mixed with marshmallows.
19. Eggnog: Now, you know we cannot leave this out of our list, or any list. Eggnog is as much as Christmas as, well, eggnog.
There Are So Many Options Available
There are indeed so many more Christmas holiday treat ideas that you can prepare for your office party, your family get together, or to swing by and give your best friend on this most wonderful time of the year.
This holiday, if you are looking to treat those close to you with something sweet, why not consider these tasty treats.
If you need a few more Christmas treat ideas, then check out “40+ Cute Christmas Treats” for a few more ideas. Happy holidays to you all, and wishing you a Happy New Year.