I can always tell when school is getting ready to start. We get a lot of hits from people looking for easy apple crafts for their toddlers and preschoolers. Here is a round-up of some of our favorite apple crafts from last year and a few new ones that we plan to try this year!
And here are some fun activities from some amazing bloggers that we'll be trying this Fall!
1. Apple Lacing from Teach Preschool
2. Apple Print Banner from Toddler Approved
3. Montessori Inspired Apple Unit from Living Montessori Now
4. Apple Tree Felt Game from The Iowa Farmer's Wife
5. Making Applesauce from Mama Smiles
If you're looking for more ways to learn with your toddlers and preschoolers, I hope you'll check out our Kid Crafts page for lots of thematic ideas. You can keep up with all our favorites activities, along with all our own learning fun by following us on our NEW Facebook or Pinterest pages or signing up for emails!