There are multiple types of bicycles that the market has in store for you. With new features added to the bikes, the items are becoming even more promising than before. Each bike has its pair of pros and cons, which will make it all the more vital to use. So, going the features of these bikes and then end up selecting one that you like the most seems to be the pretty promising option around here. Without wasting any time further, make sure to go through all the bikes you could find under the under packages and then head for the one you like. Make sure to select the best bikes from bike rental Manhattan packages as once rented, the bikes will be yours for that particular time or days, without any change.
The first one is a mountain bike
Mountain bikes mostly have around 26 inches or 29 inches wide knobby based tires. It will allow them to be used in loose dirt and even overcome all kinds of basic roadside obstacles. These bikes are noted to have flat handlebars and rugged components and frames.
- These bikes have suspension to just help the cyclist to navigate through the rocky based mountain trails.
- Most people will ride mountain bikes not just on roads but on traits as well. IT will not provide any harm to the bikes.
- It might be likened to those driving SUV on highway. The vehicle over here will be operating just fine but not may be the most effective choice.
These mountain based bikes are available in various price ranges. However, the recreational lower end ones are not made suitable for all the aggressive mounting biking but can always work just great for the trips on the smoother dirt paths.
The comfort or the Hybrid bikes
The sports or hybrid comfort bikes are designed to share the same comfortable features but are mostly distinguished by the size of the wheels. In a traditional manner, these hybrid bikes are known to have wheels of larger road sizes with slightly thinner base, when compared to the comfort bikes, which might yield mountain styled smaller wheels. Both these bikes are noted to have loaded with comforting features and might work well on the paved trails, smooth dirt and even family cycling trips. These bikes are known to have quite an upright position, which is solely designed for comfort.
Head towards the road bikes
You can identify the road bikes through its skinny tires and drop or down tuned handlebars. These bikes are more or less famous among the bike riders for their speed and efficiency.
- The larger forms of these thin tires will help it in gliding along a road with very little effort.
- Then you have multi-position handlebar, which can offer grip variations from the upright to just more aggressive.
- A road bike is always the main choice for anyone whose main intent is to ride on pavement, and mostly to cover longer rides.
- The metropolitan areas have seen so many bike rental shops and even online rental companies dealing with these road bikes now.
The time trial or the Triathlon bike
The bicycles which are mainly built for the time trial or triathlon events are noted to be specialized road bikes. These machines are noted to have forwarded forms of bull-horn shaped handlebars and even the aero bars, to say the least. Through the aero bars, riders get the chance to lean a bit forward in an aerodynamic position. The shifters as noted on these bikes are mostly located at the end of aero bars. The current geometry of this bicycle frame is mainly designed to match up with the time trial or triathlon racing, which will all be focusing more towards the aerodynamics.
Trick or the BMX bike
The full form of BMX bike is the Bicycle Motor Cross. These bikes are given this name for their single speed option, which is raced around shorter forms of dirt tracks, more or less similar to that of the motorsport.
- This term BMX is frequently used for describing any form of single speed bike with around 20 inches of wheel diameter.
- These bikes are mainly robust in nature and durable, at the same time.
- It is mostly selected for anything associated with the intention of showing some tricks or jumps.
Going for the commuting bike
Commuting bike is the one common bicycle option to be seen on road for covering general transportations, no matter whatever the style might be. Commuting bikes will have some practical amenities like rear racks, lights, fenders, and locks. Such additional accessories will make this bike a utilitarian tool. If you think cycling to work is not your cup of tea, you can try riding to grocery store, nearby post office or just cover such small errands with the help of this form of bike. Using bikes for transportation is always a perfect way to save on fuel or petrol, getting a daily dose of exercise and helping out the environment a lot more. The experts can always work hard to save and select an apt commuter bike or just adapt the bike to some of the commuter friendly options.
Try out the cyclocross bike
A cyclocross bike comprises of road bike style with drop handlebars but with some wider forms of knobby tires like that of mountain bikes.
- These bikes are mainly designed to be raced just around any dirt trail where the obstacles are placed at multiple intervals.
- These obstacles are in need of the rider to just dismount and carry the bicycle for a shorter period of times.
- Cyclocross events are always of a lot of fun and these bikes are noted to be versatile too. They are mostly declared to be an anything-to-do bike.
With so many bike options, heading for the next cycling venture won’t be that difficult of a consideration for you to make. It is true that you can log online now and get the selected bike up for rent, for hours or days and end up saving some bucks.