These hand print bats are the perfect Halloween craft to remember those small hands.
For our bats we used:
black construction paper
white crayon/colored pencil
2. Cut out one circle (I traced a small juice glass), two triangles (freehand), and a bat body (freehand) for each child.
3. Have the kids assemble and glue their body pieces together.
4. Glue two googly eyes on the face.
5. Use the brads to attach the hand wings to each bat. (This part will have to be done by an adult). The wings can also be glued on if you don't have brads. They just won't be able to move.
6. Use the glitter glue or white crayon/colored pencil to draw a mouth on your bat.
These would make cute decorations for a festive Halloween window!