1. Turkey cans - Fill these with crayons to keep the kids entertained while you finish dinner prep.
2. Thanksgiving Printables - (From ABCs to ACTs)Pair these with the crayons for some learning fun at the table. Your older kids can play "teacher" for the younger ones.
3. Easy Pilgrim Hats and Native American Headdresses - Let the kids re-enact the First Thanksgiving at their table
4. Brown Bag Native American Vest - Kiwi Crate
5. Turkey Hats - JDaniel4's Mom
6. Pinecone Turkey Place Cards - Homegrown Friends
7. DIY Turkey Shirts - The Educator's Spin on It
8. Thanksgiving Table Runner - Teaching 2s & 3s
9. Paper Plate Cornucopia of Prayer - JDaniel4's Mom (This could be adjusted to let the kids write down a list of things they are thankful for and then they could read it before the Thanksgiving Dinner prayer)
10. Turkey Treats - Play Dr. Mom
11. Turkey Cookie Pops - Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
12. Beaded Napkin Rings - Buggy & Buddy
13. Pumpkin Turkey Centerpiece - Mess 4 Less
If you're looking for other last minute Thanksgiving Crafts, please check out the Thanksgiving section of our Kids Crafts page! You can also find ideas on our Thanksgiving with Kids Pinterest Board and by following us on our Facebook Page.
Now, it's your turn. Do you have a post related to kids' activities or parenting? We'd love to have you link up below and share your great ideas! You may even find them featured on any of the Kid's Co-op Blogs.