Welcome to The Weekly Kid's Co-Op! If you missed last week's link-up, you can find it here. This week, I'm featuring some of the many, many fun science activities for kids. I just love how other moms and bloggers are getting their kids involved and teaching them about the world around them. Early learning begins at home and these are some great resources to get you started!
1. Magic Milk Science Experiment - Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
2. Sink or Float Activity - Mamas Like Me
3. Red Cabbage Experiment - Blog Me Mom
4. Glowing Slime - Adventures at Home with Mum
5. Colorful Chemical Reactions - Buggy and Buddy
6. Keeping Balls Afloat - JDaniel4's Mom
7. Polar Bear Fur Experiment - Preschool Powol Packets
8. Coral Reef Storybook Fun - Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
9. Water Displacement Activity - Happy Hooligans
10. Giant Soapy Eruptions - Fun Toddler Activities
11. Candy Experiments - Mamas Like Me
Now, it's your turn. Do you have a post related to kids' activities or parenting? We'd love to have you link up below and share your great ideas! You may even find them featured on any of the Kid's Co-op Blogs.
As we're gearing up for a new school year at Daycare, I'm having so much fun going through all the great learning activities that are linked up each week. You can keep up with all our favorites, along with all our own learning fun by following us on our NEW Facebook or Pinterest pages or signing up for emails!