For the past few years, I've tried to coordinate the boys' costumes.
The first Halloween with both boys, they were (1)The Tortoise and the Hare. We didn't get any pictures of them together, though because my little tortoise got pink eye and didn't end up trick-or-treating.
The next year, they were (2) Buzz and Woody.
Last year, they were (3)Phineas and Ferb.
This year, they are rebelling and don't want to coordinate, but I have a few ideas to entice them with.
(4) The Cat In The Hat and Thing 1 & Thing 2
(5) Superheroes (I'm guessing this will be my best bet!)
(6) Little Bo Peep and her Lost Sheep (If I were the type to dress up, I would totally do this and have the boys be sheep! So cute!)
(7)Firemen and Dalmatian (While this one is a girl dalmatian, you could easily substitute a boy costume)
(8) Wizard of Oz (The whole family could get into this!)
(9) The Princess and the Pea (If I ever have a girl, we're doing this!)
(10) The Blue's Clues Gang
What are you dressing your kids up as for Halloween this year?