Tonight after finishing dinner I
wanted needed chocolate! So, the kids helped me whip up these super easy chocolate pudding cookies. Actually, they drew on their white boards and asked me to add sprinkles to their cookies, but I guess, in their own way, that was helping :)
For these cookies, you'll need:
2 sticks of butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 package pudding (I used chocolate for my craving tonight)
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 package "add-ins" (this depends on what type of pudding you use - I usually add in white chocolate chips with the chocolate pudding)
1. Beat butter and sugar together. Add in pudding.
2. Blend in eggs and baking soda.
3. Gradually add in flour.
4. Stir in add-in ingredient.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Cool for one minute and remove to a wire rack. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
*These also make great chocolate chip cookies by using French Vanilla pudding and chocolate chips.